Good evening guys, today i going to talk about this English Premier League game, which is Arsenal vs West Brom. Please come to subscribe my blog and if you looking for online football betting page, Tony88 is one of the trusted Malaysia sports betting, let’s take a look around. Here is the team news update for you guys.
- Last weekday Arsenal have rotate quite a lot player to play in EFL Cup. And Alexis Sanchez is the only player who play in full match.
- The forward Danny Welbeck suffered in hips injury, he need to wait until next international break only can return back to the pitch.
- The midfielder Mesut Ozil got light injury with his knee at last week, today he will be include with the team.
- The defender Calum Chambers and winger Theo Walcott is doubt to play for this game because they are still in light injury.
- The midfielder Jake Livermore was givena rest at last match in EFL Cup, he will be part of the first team squad today.
- The young winger Oliver Burke had recover from hamstring, so the manager could have more option to select player filling in the attacking line.
- The left winger Nacer Chadli and Chris Bunt continue missed the game, but they going to return to pitch soon.
- The left back Kieran Gibbs going to play his first game against his former club.
Arsenal had won 1-0 against Doncaster in EFL Cup, recently they get 3 win and 1 draw match, their form is slowly become better. Next week they have to play in Europa League, so this match they might not fully concentrate in this game. For West Brom they are now at 10th position. This game Arsenal give 1-1.5 balls away to West Brom. In my opinion, i think Arsenal can win in this match but lose in odds market, maybe full time only get a small win, so i would prefer West Brom to break the plate.
If you agree with my tips and prediction, don’t forget to come and like my blog. By the way, you may visit Malaysia sports betting to place your bet. Claim the high bonus now top boost your capital, i hope you can win more profit in football betting, have a good days!
Take West Brom + 1-1.5 (3 Star)