Now is Premier League game which is Everton vs Tottenham. What you think about this match? This is quite an interesting match today, please follow my blog and also try your luck to place the bet on Malaysia sportsbook. Let me start sharing this tips out.
- The midfielder Wayne Rooney drunk and drive and arrested last week, the coach Ronald Koeman is a discipline person, he is disappointed on what Rooney did and he will try to control Rooney lifestyle after this case. But he still announce that Rooney still giving chance to play in midfield role.
- The midfielder Ross Barkley couldn’t transfer to Chelsea in transfer deadline, the main reason is the player do not want to go to Chelsea, this is consider a big loss for the club because at the end of the season he is going to free transfer to another club.
- the defensive midfielder Morgan Schneiderlin could play for the first team squad in this match.
- The midfielder Davy Klaassen and James McCarthy is doubt to play in this game.
- The defender Ramiro Funes Mori, left winger Yannick Bolasie and right back Seamus Coleman is still suffered in injury.
- The club had signed Serge Aurier from Paris Saint-Germain, but since he play 120 minutes in national team at last week, he might not play for this game against Everton.
- At the same times, the club also signed Fernando Llorente from Swansea City. The substitute forward Vincent Janssen had loaned to Fernebahce. The club also signed a young defender Juan Foyth to make a rotation fot defend role.
- The most worry for the fans is the defensive midfielder Victor Wanyama had suffered in knee injury, he going to missed couple of weeks and couldn’t play for the club.
Both team have European match on next week, Everton had never win for 2 games in Premier League and also play for the qualification match in Europa League, this will cause the player tired and couldn’t perform well. Overall team Everton don’t have any advance even play in home team. Currently they just get 1 win 1 draw and 1 lose game and Tottenham also the same. But their energy and stamina definitely better than home team. This match Tottenham give 0.5 balls away to Everton. If you ask me, i still give my support to Everton this is because Tottenham without Victor Wanyama, the defend role is not really tough, so i suspect that Everton can draw or get a small win in this game.
Let’s sign up member at Malaysia sportsbook to place your bet if you agree with my football tips. Tony88 is the most trusted online casino Malaysia that you can reeally rely on it. Start your own sportsbook today and start making profit from today. Have a good weekend guys!
Take Everton + 0.5 (3 Star)