Well, here is the China Super League match which is Hebei CFFC vs Shanghai SIPG. Let’s join my blog to get the updated football prediction. But if you interested to bet on this game, please visit Malaysia sportsbook, there is various type of sport game to let player to select to bet. Now let me show you this match details.
- The defender Gao Zhunyi had suffered in injury when against Shanghai Shenhua, but today he will be return back to club after fully recover from injury, and this going to boost the defend wall become tougher, this is consider a good news for Hebei CFFC.
- The last match Hebei CFFC played was at 5 days ago, so that they have extra 1 day prepare the game to play against Shanghai SIPG. The manager Manuel Pellegrini told the media that his team is training well and work so hard on it, they desperate to get this important 6 points match.
- The manager also announces that after the club won at last match, the atmosphere and vibe in the club become better and united, their attitude been motivated and they want to keep the winning form.
- Shanghai SIPG have the chances to win in China Super Cup, Asia Champions Cup and China Super League in this season, but first they need to passed the test against Guangzhou Evergrande. If you look at this situation, Shanghai SIPG not going to give up the chance to fight for China Super League title dream, they want to keep pressure on Guangzhou Evergrande and waiting for them to down in the mistake.
- After last match the club have been draw 0-0 against Tianjin Quanjian, they enjoy 1 day holiday and then start preparing the match in away game.
- The defender Shi Ke and forward Lin Chuangyi is doubt to play for this match while last match play against Shandong Luneng. At the same time, Oscar still need to wait another match banned then only can start to represent the club.
Hebei CFFC won 3-0 against Yanbian Fude at last match, they are back on track finally. For the away team Shanghai SIPG is the strong team at China Super League, recently they almost play with the strong team but the result is not really that bad. This match Shanghai SIPG give 0-0.5 balls away to the home team Hebei CFFC. In my opinion, this is a tough match. But since the home team is running in good form now, i think the team will continue the good form fire the team to win in this match. Although the odds is seems like more support to away team, but i still prefer home team can bring surprise and steal the show!
If you agree with my football prediction, please come to bet at Malaysia sportsbook. Here you can claim the high pay bonus if you’re going to sign up member. And the attractive part is you can claim the daily bonus and promotion as well, that’s a good deal, right? What are you waiting for? Let’s join now and start your own sportsbook!
Take Hebei CFFC + 0-0.5 (4 Star)