AMAZON PRIME DAY is here, friends. As Amazon’s grim deals carnival roars to life once again, its storefront is laden with deep discounts. The self-declared holiday has become something of a sensation in the five years since its creation. It can be tough to navigate on your own. But we’re here to play guide you through Amazon’s sales jungle, and help you make informed purchases until the sale ends at 11:59 pm PT July 16.
We spent some time wading through more than 95,000 deals to find the very best and most interesting sales at Amazon. Our lists will be updated periodically as products sell out or get replaced with new or better deals, so keep an eye out—and if you see something you are in the market for, you might want to move quickly; this stuff goes fast.
Updated 7:30 pm ET July 16: We’ve cut some deals that sold out, adjusted pricing on a few items, and added a camera section with a few deals on Canon and Panasonic cameras. If an item is no longer at its deal price or sold out, we
cross it out. Deal prices sometimes return and items come back in stock faster than we can update, so it never hurts to check for yourself.
Home and Kitchen Deals
- Instant Pot Duo 60 6-quart for $50 ($50 off): Prime Day is the perfect time to pick up an Instant Pot at a deep discount. If you’ve been unsure in the past, this is a great place to start. For some recipe ideas, try this cookbook.
- Instant Pot Sous Vide Circulator for $55 ($25 off): No, this one isn’t actually an Instant Pot, but rather a sous videimmersion circulator that can turn just about any pot of water into a state-of-the-art precision-boiling-machine.
- Echo Show 5 for $50 ($30 off): It’s the Echo Show! Just smaller and more adorable. And it has a physical shutter that covers the front-facing camera. Be sure to read WIRED’s Echo Show 5 review for more details.
- Dyson Ball Animal 2 Vacuum Cleaner for $350 ($150 off):Sometimes you just need a good old-fashioned vacuum cleaner—something big, bold, and powerful enough to contend with the carpet of fur dogs and cats leave in their wake.
- Furbo Dog Treat Camera for $135 ($64 off): Speaking of dogs, ever wanted to check up on your pupper while you’re at work? This camera can take dog selfies and toss treats at your pet, too.
- iRobot Roomba 690 Robot Vacuum for $230 ($145 off):The Roomba is the robot vacuum that started it all, and at this price it’s a steal.
- Amazon Echo + Amazon Smart Plug for $55 ($70 off): The Echo Dot’s larger sibling, the Amazon Echo features fairly good sound in a relatively small package. It’s still one of our favorite smart home hubs.
- Echo Dot + Amazon Smart Plug for $27 ($48 off): If you mostly listen to NPR or have a smaller space, the much smaller Echo Dot is a great choice. This one includes an Amazon Smart Plug for automating your home.
- Ring Alarm 8 Piece Kit for $144 ($95 off): This Ring Alarm kit includes the base station, a keypad, three contact sensors, two motion detectors, and a range extender.
- 23andMe DNA Test + Ancestry Personal Genetic Service for $100 ($100 off): Ever wonder what’s going on in your DNA? This 23andMe DNA Test could help shed some light on your predisposition to certain conditions, and maybe even where your early ancestors might be from. Please keep in mind that sharing your DNA with any company does come with some risk. 23andMe makes most of its money by asking if you’d like to participate in DNA research. It is opt-in, so you can decline any request.
- Philips Hue Bulb Starter Set for $100 ($60 off): Glaring white lights will seem almost unbearable after you’ve created custom scenes with your brand-new colored smart bulb set.
- Dyson Pure Hot+Cool for $400 ($199 off): We included this 3-in-1 air purifier for our smart home gift guide. It has a heater to keep your bedroom or office warm during the winter.
- Coway Mighty Air Purifier for $168 ($62 off): We are including the larger version of this air purifier in an upcoming air purifier roundup. It’s easy to use, attractive, and can clean smaller rooms of up to 360 feet.
Ring Video Doorbell + Echo Dot 3rd Gen. for $70 ($80 off):This Ring Video Doorbell bundle can help you secure your home, and comes with an Echo Dot.
- Canon EOS Rebel SL2 + 18-55mm Lens for $550 ($150 off):This DSLR is a good place to start for anyone looking to up their photography game without breaking the bank.
- Canon EOS 6D Mk II Body Only for $1,300 ($500 off): The EOS 6D Mk II is an excellent choice for anyone shooting stills and video, and with it’s among the cheapest DSLRs that feature a full-frame sensor.
- Panasonic Lumix G7 Mirrorless Camera + 14-42mm Lens for $498 ($302 off): This little thing is a favorite among YouTubers and anyone else who wants to shoot pro-grade 4K video with a compact camera.
Mobile and Wearables Deals
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ Unlocked for $950 ($300 off): The Samsung Galaxy S10+ is one of our highest-rated smartphones and this factory unlocked version works on any major carrier and is likely cheaper than you’re likely to find it anywhere else. The standard
Galaxy S10 ($600, $300 off)is also on sale. It has most of the bells and whistles, and is a bit smaller.
- Samsung Galaxy S10E for $550 ($200 off): The Galaxy S10E is notably smaller than its siblings. It also doesn’t have an in-display fingerprint sensor or as many rear cameras. Learn more about the differences in S10 models here.
- Google Pixel 3A XL for $479 ($100 Amazon Gift Card): The latest Google Pixel smartphone is currently our absolute favorite phone, and it’s available this Prime Day, not at a discount, but with a $100 Amazon gift card. To us, this phone is already the best bargain around. If you’re in the market for a new Pixel but don’t want to wait for the upcoming Pixel 4 (which will be more expensive), this could be a good time to buy. It’s also available in almost-white.
- Google Pixel 3 XL for $639 ($261 off): The standard, more powerful Pixel 3 is also on sale, though we think the 3A or 3A XL will do you fine.
- Motorola Moto G7 for $200 ($100 off): The Moto G7 is the best affordable phone for $300 or less. Read our full review here.
- Nokia 7.1 Android One phone for $249 ($100 off): The Nokia 7.1 is also one of the best cheap phones around. Its best quality is that it gets security and software updates directly from Google (which makes the Android operating system). They come fast and frequently, unlike most Android phones.
- Apple iPad Pro 10.5-Inch—Wi-Fi, LTE, 64 GB—for $579 ($200 off): This 2017 iPad Pro isn’t the most recent entry in the iPad Pro lineup, but it’s still faster and nicer than the standard tablet listed below. It’s quite capable, especially with the option for LTE service.
- Garmin Forerunner 35 GPS Watch for $90 ($80 off): For avid runners the Garmin Forerunner offers stellar route tracking and heart rate monitoring. Also available in white.
- Apple iPad Wi-Fi, LTE, 128 GB for $430 ($130 off): The latest iPad might not have all the bells and whistles the Pro version does, but it’s still a solid tablet and it comes in near the normal price of a 32 GB version. It’s great to have 128 GB of storage for downloading movies and other files.
- Fossil Women’s Sport Smartwatch for $199 ($76 off):Many Fossil smartwatches are on sale, but our pick is this attractive, solid, WearOS watch.
- RavPower Portable Charger for $28 ($6 off): Careful, this discount is only available if you click the coupon checkbox before checkout. This portable charger can power two smartphones at a time and has a built-in flashlight.
Home Entertainment Deals
- Fire TV Stick 4K with Alexa Voice for $25 ($25 off):Amazon’s Fire TV stick with support for Alexa will turn any HDTV or 4K TV into a smart TV with support for tons of streaming apps like Prime Video, Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, HBO, and more. It’s one of the best TV streaming devices.
- Kindle Paperwhite for $85 ($45 off): Forget TV. Sometimes the best home entertainment is a good book. The waterproof, high-res Kindle Paperwhite doesn’t get this cheap often. $90 is usually as cheap as it gets. It’s our favorite Kindle, though we also like the standard Kindle ($60, $30 off), which now has a light-up screen and is as cheap as we’ve seen an Amazon book reader with its capabilities.
- TCL 6-Series 4K Roku TV for $529 ($271 off): Prime Day’s the perfect time to pick up a TV at a discount. TCL makes some of the best affordable TVs. This model is one of TCL’s best and has especially good picture quality.
- Roku Ultra TV Streaming Device for $69 ($31 off): Even if you don’t buy that Roku TV, you should probably still own a Roku. The Ultra is the best Roku around with extra features like a headphone jack, night listening mode, and the ability to take an ethernet connection. The Roku Streaming Stick Plus ($50, $10 off) is also on sale.
- Samsung MM45 Wireless Soundbar and Sub for $120 ($120 off): If you don’t own TV speakers or a soundbar, you really are missing a lot. This is a good soundbar from Samsung. Everything you watch will be more immersive with it. Put the wireless sub next to your couch.
Headphone and Speaker Deals
- Jabra Elite 65T Wire-free Earbuds for $114 ($56 off): These earbuds are some of the best on the market. If you have particularly small ears, you may want to check out the Samsung Galaxy Buds.
- Bose SoundLink Wireless Headphones 2 for $159 ($70 off):These wireless headphones don’t have noise canceling, but they do sport crisp audio and 15 hours of battery life. If you want noise canceling, the BackBeat Pro 2 ($132, $67 off) and Sony WH-1000XM3 ($298, $50 off) are also on sale for Prime Day. They’re both WIRED Recommended headphones.
- Bose SoundSport Free Earbuds for $139 ($60 off): These are some of our favorite wireless earbuds. They’re comfy with great battery life, and these ones are available in an Amazon-exclusive ultraviolet-with-midnight-blue colorway.
- Sony Bluetooth Noise Canceling Headphones for $90 ($110 off): With active noise canceling and wireless functionality these headphones would make a good traveling companion.
- Logitech MX 2.0 Bluetooth PC Speakers for $80 ($20 off):We’ve used these quite a bit as PC speakers. They’re capable of filling a room with rich, robust sound, and they work with desktops, laptops, and mobile devices.
Laptop and Chromebook Deals
- Lenovo Chromebook S330 for $145 ($145 off): The Lenovo Chromebook S330 brings Lenovo’s signature work-first design language to a compact, inexpensive package.
- Samsung Chromebook 3 for $244 ($36 off): It’s not going to be handling any heavy-duty workloads, but for light web browsing and productivity tasks the Samsung Chromebook 3 is a good choice, and a bargain at this price.
- Samsung Chromebook Plus V2 2-in-1 for $470 ($129 off): A bit more expensive than the other Chromebooks on this list, the Samsung Chromebook Plus pulls double-duty as a 2-in-1, converting into a decent tablet when you flip the screen around.
- MSI GV62 15-inch Gaming Laptop with GeForce GTX 1050Ti GPU for $650 ($150 off): It’s not the most powerful laptop on this list, but this price makes it tough to beat. Its GTX 1050Ti graphics card is capable enough to run most games pretty well at mid-high settings.
Computer Accessories Deals
- Samsung 32-Inch Curved Gaming Monitor for $299 ($101 off): It’s not the biggest or most dramatic gaming monitor, but the subtle curve on this Samsung 32-inch makes your games just a bit more immersive.
- Logitech MX Master Wireless Mouse for $88 ($12 off): A solid, reliable and full-featured wireless mouse, the MX Master will spoil you for other mice. It features an included rechargeable battery, and it can store multiple computer profiles internally so you can swap between work and home computer settings with the press of a button.
- LaCie Rugged 2 TB External Hard Drive with Secure USB-C for $110 ($30 off): Quick, capable, and remarkably durable, LaCie’s Rugged Mini 2 TB external hard drive is a good addition to any photo or video editing setup.
Gaming Accessories Deals
- HyperX Cloud Stinger Gaming Headset for $40 ($10 off):This isn’t the fanciest gaming headset you’re likely to see, nor is this the greatest discount, but the Cloud Stinger is our favorite affordable headset. It gets the job done and sounds good doing it. We also like the flip-to-mute mic. The Cloud II ($70, $30 off) are also on sale.
- HyperX Cloud Flight Wireless Headset for $90 ($50 off):We don’t often see the Cloud Flight discounted this much. It’s one of the best wireless gaming headsets and gets extraordinarily good battery life.
- SteelSeries Arctis Pro + GameDAC for $200 ($50 off): Our favorite gaming headset, the Arctis Pro boasts rich, robust sound, and an included digital-analogue converter for ensuring your games and music sound as great as they possibly can.
- SteelSeries Arctis 7 (2019 Edition) for $100 ($50 off):These are the younger siblings of our favorite SteelSeries headphones, and while they don’t have as many “pro” features, they still sound great and they’re a bargain at this price. We only recommend them for PC. Oddly, on PS4 the mic tends to sound very quiet. Also available in white.
- Logitech G602 Wireless Gaming Mouse for $25 ($55 off):The G602 wireless gaming mouse boasts high battery life, high accuracy, and virtually lag-free performance while gaming.
- Razer DeathAdder Elite Gaming Mouse for $35 ($35 off):One of Razer’s finest wired gaming mice, the DeathAdder Elite features seven programmable buttons, rubber side grips, and RGB lighting that syncs with other Razer products.
- Razer Lancehead Ambidextrous Gaming Mouse for $35 ($45 off): This one is for all you lefties out there. Gaming mice are almost universally right-handed, but this one is designed to be used with either hand. You get a premium gaming experience, no matter which hand you prefer.
- HyperX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard for $80 ($30 off): If you’ve been curious in the past, now’s the time to grab a mechanical keyboard for your gaming PC. They are always expensive but thanks to Prime Day we’re seeing a few come way down in price. This is HyperX’s Alloy FPS model.
- Razer Huntsman Gaming Keyboard for $100 ($50 off):Razer’s top-of-the-line gaming keyboard is a worthy addition to any battlestation, and at this price it’s tough to resist.
- Corsair K68 Gaming Keyboard for $70 ($30 off): With Cherry Red switches and customizable lighting, this keyboard is sure to spruce up any gaming rig.
- AmazonBasics Nintendo Switch Case for $10 ($3 off): This is an essential accessory if you take your Nintendo Switch with you anywhere. It’s an inexpensive, no-frills option and a killer deal at this price.
Finally, Amazon gift cards offer $5 free when you buy a $25+ gift card. Go to that second link to redeem or enter the code GCPRIME19 at checkout.