Manchester United vs Brighton & Hove Albion England FA Cup, that’s the match i would like to talk about in this post. If you’re not subscribe my blog yet, let’s follow me and get the latest prediction about football match. By the way, Tony88 Malaysia sports betting is one of the platform that for you to place your bet in football match and live casino! Let’s sign up today and start your own sportsbook now!
- The defender Marcos Rojo still not able to play for the club due to injury problem.
- There are another 3 player who still at injury list, which is midfielder Ander Herrera, defender Phil Jones and Daley Blind.
- The experienced striker Zlatan Ibrahimović already back to training pitch, but his form still not good enough to play for first team squad.
- Striker Marcus Rashford, attacking midfielder Jesse Lingard and left back Ashley Young are selected to play in England national team during World Cup match.
Brighton & Hove Albion
- Brighton was rotate some important player in last Premier League game, apparently they are more concern about this England FA Cup match.
- The winger Anthony Knockaert is out of this game because she was fined for 3 match.
- Midfielder Dale Stephens and left wing back Gaëtan Bong might not possible to play in this match because both of them still have some light injuries.
- The winger Jiří Skalák might selected to play for first team squad in this match.
- For the midfielder Steve Sidwell is still not able to play for team.
Manchester United is now at 2nd position, they knocked out Huddersfield Town at last England FA Cup games. They just lose 1-2 to Sevilla and knocked out by them in Champions League. Brighton is now at 11th position and they lose 0-2 to Everton in last Premier League games. Manchester United give 1.5 balls to Brighton & Hove Albion in this match. In my opinion, i think Manchester United going to step up in this match and try marching on and give all the best to defeat the opponent, i don’t think Brighton have the ability to win against Manchester United, so i predict the home team will win in this match.
So here’s my prediction and i hope you all will like it! Please subscribe my blog and do share the post to every social network if you like to read the match analyse before the game start. Let’s join Tony88 Malaysia sports betting today and start to place your confident bet to win as much as money you can!
Take Manchester United – 1.5 (4 Star)