Good afternoon guys, here’s the English Premier League and also match of the day that i would like to share with you guys, which is Manchester United vs Liverpool. Excited and would like to know which team is worth to support? Let’s subscribe my blog and you can follow the updated football tips. Tony88 Malaysia sportsbook is one of the best online casino Malaysia. Sign up member today and enjoy the high bonus to start your own sportsbook.
- Manchester United don’t have match during the weekdays, which means that the team have benefit in stamina and energy to play against Liverpool in this game. But then they need to face Sevilla in Champions League on next week, so it’s all depend on how the manager Jose Mourinho how to line up the team.
- Midfielder Marouane Fellaini still suffered in knee injuries, he will missed another 3 weeks only could return back to the team.
- Defender Marcos Rojo and Phil Jones also have some light injuries with them, it could be slightly high chance that they won’t able to represent the club to play in this match.
- Forward Anthony Martial also have some injury as well, he is doubt to play in this game, he need to passed the medical report before the game start, else the team doctor are not allow him to play.
- Midfielder Ander Herrera and left back Daley Blind are officially confirmed they are out of this match.
- The experienced striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic also not include with the first team squad too.
- Liverpool did let the important player like defender Virgil van Dijk and the winger Mohamed Salah rest in the second leg of Champions League game.
- Midfielder Georginio Wijnaldum already fully recover from injury and he could play for the first team squad in this match.
- Captain Jordan Henderson also back to the team and play for last 2 match. Nevertheless he could play for this important rival match as well.
- Although the left back Andrew Robertson have some light injured, but the manager Jurgen Klopps tells the media that he could play in this match.
- The right back Nathaniel Clyne already fully recover from injury but he is still not fit to play for the club so far, he need to gain his form back and he’s not possible back to the first team squad.
This is the match of the day of English Premier League. Manchester United has won 3-2against Crystal Palace in away games. They get 3 win and 1 draw match in recent 4 games. Currently they are at 2nd position. For Liverpool, they had draw against FC Porto in second leg games of Champions League. But still they qualified to Quarter Finals. They are now at 3rd position. So if Liverpool beat Manchester United, they can climb up to 2nd position in this match. This match is even odds. If you look at the past 4 times record, both team also in draw result, which means that both team got no advance when play in rival games. In my opinion, i still support Liverpool could surprise in this match because when in the early market, Manchester United give 0-0.5 plate to the away team Liverpool, but after few hours become even plate. So if this situation happen, which means that the odds not really support by bookie. So the conclusion is just all in your money in Liverpool!
Agree with my prediction? Please subscribe my blog to get the latest information about the match analyse before the game start and also share the post to all the social network too. By the way, if you still searching for online football betting page, please pay visit at Tony88 Malaysia sportsbook to try your luck to place your confident bet! What are you waiting for? Don’t missed the good chance today and win more profit!
Take Liverpool even (5 Star)