This is the 5th post i share about the English Premier League game, which is Swansea City vs Burnley. Please subscribe my blog to find out more information about the football tips if you want to take reference before the match start. Are you still looking for online football betting page? Tony88 Malaysia sportsbook is one of the best online casino Malaysia, please register account today and enjoy the high bonus to start own sportsbook! Here’s the updated game details for this match.
- The midfielder Renato Sanchez going to out of this month due to injury problem.
- The club has officially confirmed that the midfielder Leroy fer and the striker Wilfried Bony will be out of this season.
- The striker André Ayew could be play in first team squad in this match and also pairing with his brother Jordan Ayew.
- The left back Àngel Rangel and midfielder Leon Britton continue missed the game because they are not recovery from injury at the moment.
- Midfielder Steven Defour was in serious knee injury and he is going to out of this season.
- Defender James Tarkowski might still missed the match.
- The striker Chris Wood and Jonathan Walters, left midfielder Robbie Brady and midfielder Dean Marney also not including in this match, 4 of them were suffered injured.
- The goal keeper Tom Heaton in shoulder injury and he also not able to play for this match as well.
Swansea City already changed few manager in this season. But they just have a big win 8-1 when play against Notts County in England FA Cup. Although the opponent is weak, but this final score is enough for them to gain back their form. They also get 4 win and 4 draw matches in recent 8 games. They get 4 winning match in a row in home games. Although their energy is the disadvantages for this game, but they are now in good run. Now Swansea City was at 17th position and they are out of the relegation zone. For Burnley, they force a draw match against Manchester City in last Premier League game, but they already have 5 draw and 5 lose matches in recent 10 games, they need to get a win match to regain their form. Currently the team was at 7th position. Swansea City give 0-0.5 balls to the away team Burnley. This plate is quite okay for the home team. Even the rate is high for Swansea City, but i think is worth to support the home team could win in this game.
If you agree with my prediction, please subscribe my blog and help me share this post to all the social network. Please join Tony88 Malaysia sportsbook today. Let’s enjoy the high bonus to boost up your capital and place your confident bet to win more money to celebrate the coming Chinese New Year!
Take Swansea City – 0-0.5 (3 Star)