This is the first English Premier League today, which is Brighton & Hove Albion vs Chelsea. If you would like to take reference from my football tips, please do subscribe my blog to find out the latest information. Tony88 Malaysia sportsbook is one of the best platform for you to place your bet, let’s get it starteed now!
Brighton & Hove Albion
- There are 2 player was at injured list, which is midfielder Steve Sidwell and the striker Izzy Brown.
- Chelsea won against Norwich City in FA Cup, but the striker Alvaro Morata and the winger Pedro was suspended in extra time, so both of them couldn’t play against Brighton in this match.
- Since the forward Alvaro Morata couldn’t play for this game, the subs striker Michy Batshuayi will remain to play in first team squad.
- Goal keeper Thibaut Courtois, defender Andreas Christensen, defensive midielder N’Golo Kanté and attacking midfielder Eden Hazard will represent the club to play in first team squad.
- The defender Gary Cahill and midfielder Cesc Fabregas is doubt to play for this game due to injured problem.
Brighton was lose 2-0 against West Brom in away game. they get 2 draw and 2 lose matches in rent 4 games, currently they are at 16th position. For Chelsea, they won a rematch game in FA Cup against Norwich City. But the team is out of luck because the striker Morata and winger Pedro was sent off in that match. Recently Chelsea get 5 draw match in a row, they are not in good form and not play as well as last season. They are now at 4th position. Chelsea give 0.5-1 balls away to Brighton. In my opinion, this is a very good rate for Chelsea. I suspect that Chelsea going to use this match to make a bounce back win!
Are you agree with my football tips? You may just take reference and subscribe my blog to get the latest information. Let’s sign up member at Tony88 Malaysia sportsbook today because you can claim the high bonus to boost your capital! Don’t missed the good chance to enjoy at this trusted platform!
Take Chelsea – 0.5-1 (5 Star)