Good evening guys, after 3 days another English Premier League game again! Here is the first post i would love to intro to you all, which is Chelsea vs Newcastle United. If you like my football tips, please subscribe my blog and do help me share to any social network to let more people know about this blog. Tony88 Malaysia sportsbook is one of the best platform to let you bet in football game, if you’re interested, sign up today and claim the high bonus, you going to love this online football betting page! Now let me start sharing this game details for you guys.
- There are 2 player was at injury list, which is the defender David Luiz. He was suffered in knee injury. And the midfielder Charly Musonda also in knee injury as well.
- The good news for the club is the attacking midfielder Eden Hazard could play infirst team squad. At last match he was given a rest and just play for 10 minutes. At the same time, the right wing back Victor Moses is fully recover from injury and he can play at this match.
- For the striker Michy Batshuayi is still not ready to play in this game and he will sit on the bench to wait for chances to play for the match because he’s just recover from injury.
- The manager Rafael Benitez was rotate 4 player at last match, the defensive midfielder Jonjoe Shelvey, the right wing back Javier Manquillo, forward Dwight Gayle and midfielder Mohamed Diamé was on the bench. This match they can play for the first team squad.
- The defender Jamaal Lascelles, winger Christian Atsu and the left back Paul Dummett might not possible to play in this match.
Chelsea has won 1-0 against Swansea City at last match, they get 4 win and 1 draw game in total 5 matches, they get 4 win match in a row and currently they are at third position. For Newcastle, last match they draw against West Bromwich Albion and they finally end their 4 lose game, but still they never get a single win game after 5 matches and now they are at 12th position. If you look at the previous record, Chelsea did scored more than 2 goals in home game. Chelsea give 1.5-2 balls away to Newcastle United in this game. In my opinion, i think this odds is reasonable. Although Rafael Benitez was former Chelsea manager and he might understand the player well, but Newcastle player is not as good as Chelsea player and their quality and level is definitely different, so my final decision is pick Chelsea to win another home game!
If you think my football tips could help you to earn some extra income, please do help me subscribe my blog and share this post to any social network. If you interested to bet on this match, you may pay visit at Malaysia sportsbook. This platform have more than 500 live games to let player to enjoy. Let’s join us today to win more profit! Stay tuned and wait for the next football prediction! Have a nice weekend!
Take Chelsea – 1.5-2 (5 Star)