- Advertisement -
- Liverpool winger Sadio Mane had suffered knee injury again, he is doubt to play for this game. He need to wait until before match start only can make decision either to let him play or not.
- The good news for the club is the midfielder Philippe Coutinho already recover from injury, he did represented Brazil to play against England in friendly match too.
- Captain Jordan Henderson also did join the training session, he could play for this game too.
- The attacking midfielder Adam Lallana did play for the closed friendly match, he still need to gain his form for a while only can represent Liverpool to play the game.
- The right back Nathaniel Clyne just done his back operation, the earliest back to team is next year January.
- The midfielder Mario Lemina just recover from knee injury, he might can play for this match.
- The defender Jérémy Pied suffered in light injury. Before match start he need to passed the medical check only can play for this match.
Liverpool now already find the way to net their goals. This season they get 3 won 2 draw match, currently they are at 5th position. For Southampton, this season their perform just like a random middle top team, currently they are at 13th position. But if you see the previous record, Liverpool get 2 draw and 3 lose match against Southampton, Southampton always have the advance against Liverpool. This match Liverpool give 1-1.5 balls away to Southampton. Since Southampton just approach a new manager to lead the club, and their results not as good as last season. Therefore, i suspect Liverpool can continue their good form to fire the opponent and get this important 3 points match.
If you support my match analysis before game start and the football tips i provide, please do help me share my post to spread at the social network. By the way, Tony88 is the best platform and also the trusted online casino Malaysia. Let’s join Malaysia sports betting to obtain the high bonus to boost up your capital. I hope my tips could help you guys to earn extra money, have a good weekend guys!
Take Liverpool – 1-1.5 (5 Star)