It’s been a while, this post i going to introduce this Europa League game, which is Red Star Belgrade vs Arsenal. Please come to support my blog to get the updated football news and don’t forget to place your favorite game you want to bet at Malaysia sportsbook. Now let me start introduce this game to you guys.
Red Star Belgrade
- Red Star Belgrade get 4 win and 1 draw match so far in playoff match, and the one who perform well is the striker Richmond Boakye, he alreeady scored 8 goals in Europa League.
- There is 4 player could not play for the club, they are the defender Abraham Frimpong, midfielder Branko Jovičić, forward Nemanja Milić and Ricardinho.
- Arsenal is playing bad in away team, recentlly they didn’t win any match in away game, the oonly won in away game is against BATE Borisov.
- Alexis Sanchez and Aaron Ramsey was not play in last game due to injury problem, they are doubt to play in this game.
- The forward Danny Welbeck is still in injury list, he couldn’t play for this game. At the same time, the capatain Laurent Koscielny also not feature in this game. The vice captain Per Mertesacker continue represent the club to play for first team.
- The defensive midfielder Francis Coquelin and right back Héctor Bellerín played for Arsenal U23, this match they might including with the first team squad.
Red Star Belgrade is the top club in Serbian league, they did play well in Europa League as well, so they are consider in good form right now. For Arsenal, Alexis Sanchez and Mesut Ozil didn’t play for the previous EPL game. And they defeated by Watford. This game Arsenal give 0.5-1 balls away to Red Star Belgrade. In my opinion, i think Arsenal could make a come back win in this game. Although there is some important player could not play in this match but Red Star Belgrade is still a weak team for Arsenal, so i think Arsenal could win in this game.
Agree with my prediction? Don’t forget to place your bet at Malaysia sportsbook. Let’s sign up member and claim the high bonus today! I wish you guys h ave a good day!
Take Arsenal – 0.5+1 (3 Star)