Here’s the midnight English Premier League match, Chelsea vs West Bromwich. Let’s subscribe my blog to find out the latest information about the football tips. You’re welcome to Tony88 Malaysia sportsbook and sign up member today and create your own sportsbook. So let’s get it started!
- The midfielder Tiémoué Bakayoko was sent off at last Premier League game, this is not a good sign for the club.
- The new signing striker Oliver Giroud can make his debut match to play against the opponent.
- For another striker Alvaro Morata still suffered in back injury, defender Andreas Christensen was in hamstring, he still need to passed medical report only can decide him to play in this match.
West Bromwich Albion
- The striker Jay Rodriguez was alleged acts of racial discrimination, he’s been charged by FA but the player decide to appeal, the manager Alan Pardew also selected him to the first team squad.
- Defender Jonny Evans and left back Kieran Gibbs are return to club. For midfielder Jake Livermore, James Morrison and winger Nacer Chadli are not including in this match due to injury problem.
Chelsea was lose 1-4 against Watford, currently they are at 5th position and now Chelsea have a big pressure because they never get a big lose like this season do. For West Bromwich, they 2-3 lose to Southampton at last Premier League game and they are at the bottom of table. Chelsea give 1-1.5 balls to West Bromwich. In early market, the odds was 1.5-2, which means that this odds is not really support by the bookie. I think Chelsea can win but will lose in odds market, so just pick West Bromwich all the way!
I hope my prediction could lead you to win in this game, if you like it please subscribe my blog and share the post to all the social network. You may pay visit at Tony88 Malaysia sportsbook. What are you waiting for? Join us today and enjoy the high bonus to win more money!
Take West Bromwich + 1-1.5 (3 Star)