This is the last Premier League game i would like to share with you guys, which is Manchester City vs Leicester City. Let’s take reference before the game start at my blog. By the way, Tony88 Malaysia sports betting is consider the best online casino Malaysia. Sign up member today and start your sportsbook today! Here’s the game details about this game.
- The winger Leroy Sane already recover from injury and start training with the first team squad, but he is still need to take times to gain his form only can represent the club to play the match.
- The striker Gabriel Jesus also near to return club, it might take up to 10-14 days.
- Defender John Stones was in light injured, but he already recover and he can play in first team squad today.
- At the same time, left back Fabian Delph and Benjamin Mendy still not able to play with the squad.
- There are still many rumors about their key player Riyad Mahrez because the player already refuse to train with first team for 2 weeks. And the club already fined him and warn him for second times. But according to Sky Sports, Riyad Mahrez already back to training session, but the manager Claude Puel told the media that he might not in the list in today match. Obviously without Mahrez, the team already didn’t win for 2 games.
- The striker Shinji Okazaki was suffered in light injured, he will out of the team for 2 weeks.
- The captain Wes Morgan also missed the match as well.
Manchester City was 1-1 draw against Burnley and end their 4 winning streak. Recently they have been lose 5 plate in total 7 games. Currently they are in 11 win match in a row, but they had lose 50% plate in recent 5 games. Of course they are still leading 13 points in front of second position, this is a good sign for the club. For Leicester City, they draw against Swansea City in last Premier League game. Overall their results is not that bad, they are at 8th position now. Manchester City give 2 balls away to Leicester City in this match. The home team already won 2-0 when play in away match. So this odds is good enough and i think that Manchester City can score more than 2 goals in this game!
Please subscribe my blog and share this post out if you like my football prediction. Welcome to place your bet at Tony88 Malaysia sports betting. What are you waiting for? Sign up new member today and enjoy the high bonus to earn more pocket money!
Take Manchester City – 2 (4 Star)